This version could be considered a milestone in itself, due the major changes and new features:
- New naming convention of modules and models. From medical to gnuhealth
- New installation scripts (setup.py) .
- Major improvements in the Laboratory module. Now we have automatic visual alerts, possibility to exclude analytes from the analysis, qualitative and quantitative testing. Contextualize results in the patient status (gender, age, comorbidities ... ).
|Screenshot of a sample lab report on GNU Health 1.3.3|
As in every new release, bugs are fixed, navigation improved and new features are includes.
Since Health is now part of the official GNU system, the development is hosted at GNU Savannah.
Last but not least... many thanks to Cedric and Tryton community for getting involved in the GNU Health project !
About GNU Health
GNU Health (formerly known as "Medical") is a free (GPL license), Health and Hospital Information System that provides the following functionality :
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Hospital Information System (HIS)
- Health Information System
GNU Health is part of GNU Solidario. GNU Solidario is a NGO that delivers education and health to emerging economies with free software.
Main site : health.gnu.org
Governments hosting GNU Health through their portals :